We capitalize on
growth opportunities emerging
globalization & marketing
communications industry trends.
The San Jose Network (SJN) is an international independent advertising agency network serving the multicultural markets of the U.S. and Latin America. Today, the network is composed of 18 countries, serving 36 markets across Latin America.
Our services include business planning, research, brand strategy and ROI modeling. Our independent advertising agency network specializes in message development, TV commercials, persuasive content and ideation across digital, social and advertising channels.
SJN along with its Consulting and Public Relations divisions services Fortune 1000 clients and today’s international industry leaders across the fields of public relations, marketing consulting, social media, channels/media planning and media buying.
To capitalize on growth opportunities emerging from consolidation, globalization and marketing communications industry trends.
To accomplish unprecedented “glocalized” marketing results for our clients, via a centrally-managed model to ensure maximum efficiency and Return on Investment.
SJN fuels itself on passion, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and dedication.
- We are committed to our clients, our employees and the communities we serve
- We provide innovative and efficient solutions for our peers and clients
- We are accountable for our work, standing behind our recommendations
- We are committed to attracting the best people in our industry
- We stand behind honest marketing strategies that adhere to the basis of social responsibility
- We provide excellence in all we do
Corporate responsibility is an essential element of our business philosophy.
The companies that compose our group abide by the same philosophy, offering services that benefit their communities and promoting events to help local charities and international associations such as the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross and Unicef.
Our Strategic Alliance’s include many of the Latin American Chamber of Commerce and corporate support.
T-CAAN is the largest Canadian independent agency network with 27 member agencies. As Canada’s local connection for marketing communications, T-CAAN is built with the concept that collaboration and local expertise create powerful resources for clients.
TAAN is one of the world’s oldest, largest and most successful networks of carefully selected independent advertising agencies. Today there are TAAN member agencies operating on every continent, in more than 45 markets worldwide. Click here to see worldwide coverage
FTAA Consulting provides legal counsel for managing risk and positive balance between rewards and risk of doing business in Latin America. Today FTAA is headquartered in Mexico City with newly established offices in South Florida.
Intermex.com provides logistics and industrial real estate development throughout Mexico. Over the years Intermex.com has developed 17 top rated industrial parks providing a wide inventory of space available for immediate occupancy.
True leaders are rare. They are individuals willing to withstand the pressure and embrace the heat that accompanies doing that which before has not been done. The man responsible for bringing the Spanish language and cultural influence to the Americas was one such leader. He set sail on new, uncharted waters and helped shape the face of the Western Hemisphere as a result.
Within the network of firms, we find ourselves surrounded by true captains of this charging vessel known as “Marketing Communications.” Indeed, this astute group of leaders possesses the courage, wisdom, tenacity and vision to dedicate their lives to pursuing excellence – excellence in creating advertising messages, images and impressions that reach, influence and motivate the fastest growing consumer group in our hemisphere. In less than three decades, this group of leaders has elevated the voice of the Hispanic, Portuguese and English-speaking Caribbean population to a booming chorus that is being heard and commanding respect. Bridging a gap of language and culture larger than the waters chartered over 500 years ago, their work is providing choices to customers based on the honest representation of a product or service.
There is a saying that “Leaders are like eagles; you find them one at a time.” May we, as members of SJN and those who institute SJN’s Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice, elicit the same honor from onlookers as the eagle. May SJN and its members reach new heights of nobility, strength and achievement that are unprecedented in our history.
George L. San Jose
The San Jose Network Ltd.
SJG Consulting Blog
- Cuba and the U.S.: A Tale of Two CountriesCuba and the U.S.: A Tale of Two CountriesBy George L. San Jose, president and chief operating officer of The San Jose Network. For the first time in over 50 years, the United States and Cuba are formally reestablishing diplomatic ties, leaving implications for American businesses seeking to expand their markets. The Cuban embassy in Washington, D.C. opened its
- Olympic Sized Branding OpportunityOlympic Sized Branding OpportunityBy Jestelle Irizarry The countdown to the 2016 Olympic Games is on, and Rio de Janeiro is preparing to welcome millions of people from around the world. The Olympics are a global property, reaching over 180 markets through TV and digital broadcasts, making the games not only the ultimate competition
- A Shift to Mobile MarketingA Shift to Mobile MarketingBy Jestelle Irizarry, junior executive at The San Jose Group At the hands of every mobile device, lies a possibly untapped consumer. While social media has dominated most mobile advertising efforts thus far, social media isn’t always the right fit for every brand or company. In a constantly evolving digital