SJG Consulting Blog
- The emergence of the power of our Polycultural Society fueled by the chasm in Social EconomicsThe emergence of the power of our Polycultural Society fueled by the chasm in Social EconomicsThe digital revolution has fueled the emergence of the voices that make up our Polycultural society, and their strength and power are louder than words. Its economic …and increasing! While corporate and government leaders may have prepared more adequately to adjust and respond to the not-so-new emerging trends, they did
- LATIN AMERICA ONLINE: WHAT A CONNECTED LATIN AMERICA MEANS FOR BUSINESSESLATIN AMERICA ONLINE: WHAT A CONNECTED LATIN AMERICA MEANS FOR BUSINESSESBy Cassandra Bremer, Content Manager and Developer at The San Jose Group Latin America is young, online and social, and that creates a huge potential for American companies to win a market share of the continent’s booming emerging middle class. As digital and social strategies are becoming more paramount for
- Cuba: A Time Such as Now…Cuba: A Time Such as Now…By George L. San Jose President & COO of The San Jose Network Ltd. When I think of the U.S.-Cuban relationship I imagine two childhood best friends who once had a quarrel. They were neighbors, loved each other dearly, their lives where intertwined in the most intricate ways, and one
- Cuba and the U.S.: A Tale of Two CountriesCuba and the U.S.: A Tale of Two CountriesBy George L. San Jose, president and chief operating officer of The San Jose Network. For the first time in over 50 years, the United States and Cuba are formally reestablishing diplomatic ties, leaving implications for American businesses seeking to expand their markets. The Cuban embassy in Washington, D.C. opened its
- Olympic Sized Branding OpportunityOlympic Sized Branding OpportunityBy Jestelle Irizarry The countdown to the 2016 Olympic Games is on, and Rio de Janeiro is preparing to welcome millions of people from around the world. The Olympics are a global property, reaching over 180 markets through TV and digital broadcasts, making the games not only the ultimate competition
- A Shift to Mobile MarketingA Shift to Mobile MarketingBy Jestelle Irizarry, junior executive at The San Jose Group At the hands of every mobile device, lies a possibly untapped consumer. While social media has dominated most mobile advertising efforts thus far, social media isn’t always the right fit for every brand or company. In a constantly evolving digital
The San Jose Network Ltd.